Set Me Like A Seal - Wedding Song




This is a Psalm usually sung during Catholic wedding ceremonies. Here are the Lyrics, Chords and Audio/Video.



Set Me Like A Seal on your heart
Like a seal on your arm,
Set me like a seal on your heart,
How right it is to love you.


For love is stronger than death,
Stronger even than hell.
The flash of it is a flash of fire
The flame of Yahweh Himself.

Come then my love, come my beloved
No flame can Quench our love
Foe love, if real has no end


Chords  






Set Me Like A Seal - Wedding Song  Set Me Like A Seal - Wedding Song Reviewed by Felicia Nazareth on 10:39:00 PM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Beauriful! Loved this! Do read my blog too here >> http://bit.ly/1QXkeGU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for reading. I will surely read your blog. Take Care. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. :)

      Delete

Share Your Feedback And Suggestions

Powered by Blogger.